Saturday, October 23, 2010

and a seminar along the way...

Today is a day I have been waiting for months.  It’s Jeffrey Gitomer day!

Everyone at work, colleagues, and even trainees who only see me for 2 hours out of a training week hear me spread the word on Gitomer.  If you don’t know him and you sell anything… you need to immediately click here to view his website (http://www.gitomer.com/).  I’ll even risk you tearing yourself away from my blog to read about him.  Ha ha.

Yes everyone thinks that I am obsessed, but I just connect with his passion.  His no BS language reaches right out of the page and grabs you by the balls (well... you know what I mean). His sales language is honest, truthful and makes you take responsibility for your goals, opportunities and actions. His books even pick me up from the floor on a day when things don’t go my way.  And I hate it when things don’t go my way! 

So the day was filled with Jeffrey’s New York seminar on YES Attitude, which has inspired me even more (if that is actually possible!).  I know I know, I can hear people moan from here - because I already have enough beans. Sorry folks I have even more now and an autographed book to boot!

So if you haven’t already signed up for Jeffrey’s weekly e-zine “Sales Caffine” visit the website above or buy a book at http://www.buygitomer.com/ and snap to it.  You won’t regret it. 

It’s not like any other sales anything you have read before! 

It’s sharp, witty and oh did I mention it’s free?
The man himself, Jeffrey Gitomer... oh and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment